Check out the latest news from the Pet Prescription Team in the February 2012 Newsletter!
February 2012 PPT Newsletter
Follow the Pet Prescription Team on Twitter as we share the adventures of our dogs and volunteers each and everyday.
” title=”January 2012 PPT Online Meeting”>
- No facility is ever to be opened without going through the Pet Prescription Team office
- No volunteer is ever to solicit volunteers for a facility without contacting the Pet Prescription Team first
- If you as a volunteer are contacted by another volunteer to visit at a facility that you are not visiting at or are not scheduled to visit at please contact us
- We have over 10 facilities right at this moment begging for visitations
- Not every dog/handler is suited for a specific facility
- We need to be aware of where volunteers are going for insurance purposes
- We as an organization need to be assured that when we open up a facility that we will be able to fulfill the needs of the facility otherwise we will not commit to the facility
Please help us in our endeavors to supply and commit to the facilities we presently have waiting as well as contacting us direct before opening a new facility.